咕咕

在墙头咕咕叫

humpy版 后妈的抱怨

汉皮和Agnes的对话 和后妈的抱怨没有一点点违和感

Agnes:  But the ordinary voters are simple people, they don't see thier needs. They need leadership to guide them

humpy  We made the country what it is, but no body will ever vote for us

Agnes: We know what is right for this country

humpy So do we!

看这一段脑子里都是这首歌 今天终于决定把它写出来了哈哈哈

Ever since I became civil servant,

自从我踏入公务员

Arnold made me vow

阿诺德让我发誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必须找到爬上权利顶端的捷径

I made legislation for once

我制定过一次海岛法案

Then my sense came

突然我意识到

I must do nothing to avoid liability

我必须啥也不干 不做不错

On to 12 minister

到第十二届大臣

I knew what I had to do

我知道我该怎么做

and my poor former minister became the opposition

我可怜的前任大臣,成了反对党

solved problem number one, now to problem number two

解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了

The canine-toothed little Winnie (哈克版维尼熊) with gentle point of view

这个长着小虎牙的维尼熊和他的傻黑甜

Would I ship him off to Scotland?

我该扔他去苏格兰吗?

No! I told he if he cut cost that he'd have to start himself

当然不了!我告诉他,如果他想节约,他就得自己做起

and so he became the maid!

于是他变成了女仆

he was lazy!

他很懒!

he was Crazy!

他很疯!

he was talking to the Cartwright!

他曾经和卡特来说话!

he was hopelessly naive, so he had to pay the price.

他天真的无药可救,所以他必须付出代价

I forbid him talking to anyone in the department.

我禁止他跟部门里人说话

I could have thrown him out in the first season, but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以第一集就让他下马,就是我太仁慈了

Humpy, your heart's too big for you!

汉皮,你心真大  (弗兰克)

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

After all, difficult minister will take advantage of your good nature.

毕竟,那难相处的大臣会占你的便宜

So you lock them up

所以你把他们关起来

Throw away the key!

把钥匙扔了

There's one on every department

每个部门里都有一个人 他

Ungrateful!  (Frank)

忘恩负义!

Hateful!  (Jumbo)

可恨!

Vile too! The things he put you through! (Frank + Jumbo)

还很邪恶!是他让你变成这样!

Break their spirit so they obey!

毁灭他们的心灵,让他们顺从!

Now they'll do anything you say

现在他们会乖乖听你的

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

others would call it love

有些人会称这叫爱

Tough Love!

严厉的爱!

I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?

Oh, no, they’re so cute when they're just there but then they grow up and just…

哦,不,他们刚来的时候很可爱,但长大后…

ruin everything!

会毁了一切!

I never wanted minister

我从没想过要大臣

life was better on my own

我一个人过的多美好

all the ideas, nagging chilled me to the bone!

停不下来的点子想法得要了我的命

But then one day I have to choose a malleable Prime Minster

但有天我得选个易受引导的首相

so I "borrowed “him and threaten him up to the instinct killer!

所以我将他“借走”,威胁他,黄袍加身

Years went by, OH!

多年之后,哦!

The sacrifice and against my better judgment, I saved him once or twice.

我太心软,还时不时得去救他

Minster now I know I wild eat their young

我知道现在的大臣都很难管教

But that's messy

但是那实在是太令人厌恶了

manipulation’s easily more fun

操纵他们会更简单有趣

A little flatter, a lot of force, of course you have to lie

一点奉承,一点迫力,当然你还得必须要说谎

remind them without you, they’d shrivel up and die!

提醒他们,没有你,他们会枯萎而死!

They only have themselves to blame!

他们只能怪自己!

If you'd been there, you'd do the same

如果你身临其境,你也会这样做

So work them hard ‘til they fall in line

所以使劲使唤他们,让他们都受不了

There's one way and it's only mine

只有一条路,属于我的路

Minster are lazy

大臣们都是懒惰的

Spoiled too

都给宠坏了

But we know what to do!

但是我们知道我们该怎么做

Govern them with a heart of stone

用铁石心肠治治他们

Lock them up so they're all alone

把他们锁起来,让他们体会孤独

Maybe you'd call it cruel but,

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

others would call it love, tough love!

有些人会称这叫爱,严厉的爱!

Ugh! His number 10 with a lovely garden

呃!他明明就有一个带有花园的10号

and he lock the door the first chance he gets

结果他一有机会就把门锁了!

These wretched minister think the world owes them something

这些可悲的大臣总觉得这世界欠了他们什么

But it doesn't

但是并不是

Far and wide I rule the department with a heavy hand

我用严厉的手段统治着这个部门

but there was more I forbid any original idea

但不仅如此,我要打消一切灵光一现

I never cared to share, so The former minister would have to fall

我从未分享过我的想法,所以之前的大臣不得不消失

But his naïve successor blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all"

但他那个天真的下任挡着了我的去路

He was chubby. he was dumb

他很胖,他很蠢

and grotesquely optimistic

而且想法荒诞的乐观

he needed structure in his work! he wasn't realistic

他想要自己安排部里的工作,他一点都不现实

I gave him red boxes and took away the things that he'd enjoy

我给了他一堆红盒子,拿走了他一切喜欢的东西

but then I caught him talking to Weasel and then Dorothy!

但后来我发现他和黄鼠狼密谋,还遇上了多萝西!

Talk?!Was I just sit by and wait?!

搞事?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!

for him to get the information? NO!

等着他得到信息?不!

he had sealed his fate!

他已经决定了他的命运!

he had to go, and so he did and you know what they say

他不得不走,你知道他们怎么评价他做的事吗

"A session once a day keeps your ministers away"

“一天一议会,大臣远离我”

Don't be fooled by their tender smile!

别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!

give an inch and they'll run a mile!

他们只会得寸进尺!

Our idea of a happy Britain

我们都是为了幸福的英国

Is one where we live all alone!

那是属于我们的地方

Dark, Depressing, Desolate!

黑暗,压抑,凄凉!

Now let's all drink to that!

现在让我们尽情享受吧!

call us "wicked" and call us "mean"

说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”

"Cruel" and everything in between

说我们“残忍”,所有事都是这样

You could say it's unjust

你可以说这不公平

Turning their dreams to dust

把他们的梦想化为灰烬

This is what we call love

这就是我们所说的爱

Tough Love!

严厉的爱

评论(6)

热度(47)

  1. 共1人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据